Freedom The Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bazaar

2 posters

Go down

The Bazaar Empty The Bazaar

Post  Yellowjacket Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

The Freedom project is looking for vendors, but not in the traditional sense. We don't want you to sell stuff for the Freedom project itself. We're looking for people to play vendors in a market scene to be filmed early next year. More than anything else, we need people to start gathering prop wares for individual booths for a large bazaar scene. We need the booths themselves plus furniture, wars, advertising, and what-have-you to fill up a very large scene. You can play anything from a coffee shop to a slave trader. If interested, volunteer here on this thread, and please feel free to call your friends for help. Many hands make light work.
Yellowjacket
Yellowjacket

Back to top Go down

The Bazaar Empty Re: The Bazaar

Post  Mick Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 am

Ok, um since we're filming out there, it would an idea to talk to actual vendors and see if they can donate some stuff or if they want to be in the scene, kind of like a promo ya know they donate or whatever, they get a shou out in the credits. I don't know man, just an idea. If all else fails there are companys out there that rent out party equip like tables, awnings and chairs and boom you got yourself a vendor my friend and just do a few of those. Hey, I'm just thinking in type. lol.
Mick
Mick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum